Students who desire to obtain support for their education after passing their 10th grade (SSLC) can apply to Dhrithi Foundation in the format given below. Applicationd for renewal of support must also be asubmitted on time, in the format given below. The last date for submision of all applications is May 31.
- Only those students who have secured more than 75% marks in the final exam (SSLC/PUC or higher) need to apply
- Total annual income of the family from all sources should not exceed Rs. 36000
- Copies of the marks card and fee paid receipt (or Prospectus/letter from the college with fee details) should be enclosed with the application form
- This project is limited to students belonging to Dakshina Kannada District
- As the representatives of the organizations are going to visit the house of the student and work place of the parents, only genuine candidates need to apply
- Incomplete application will be rejected
- Decision of Dhrithi Foundation and Vidya Poshak is final in this regard. Do not try to bring any influence or pressure from others